About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Friday 14 May 2010

zumba #9

had a great day :)

arrived at Zumba just gone half past 12 with Mel, it was really quiet up until about quarter to- but even then, it was hardly busy.

Mel and I ended up right down the front - bad idea! lol Lyna was picking on me throughout the whole class, I'm still not sure what I did to deserve it! lmao!

after class finished I gave her the tops I'd jazzed up and she really liked them and asked me if i could make more, the lady who owns the dance studio also liked them and said i am wasted on nursing lol and said some of her older dance students would probably be interested in the tops too.

I refused to take money for the tops as, really, they'd been just about the only thing keeping me sane this past week - I'd have cracked up for sure if I didn't have some sort of outlet!

so... in the end Lyna took us to the local cafe for a bowl of soup and a natter, which was really nice :) we were there the best part of an hour just chatting about all sorts and got to know Lyna the person opposed to Lyna the hyped up energiser bunny zumba instructor, hehe.

It still amazes me that me and Mel have actually only known each other a matter of weeks - you'd honestly never think it, as Lyna put it on tuesday apparently, some friendships are just meant to be :) we never stop nattering and just seem to blend together so well, there's never any of those awkward silences, we've been very open with each other right from the start and found we have a lot of commonalities in life, which really helped cement the friendship right from the early stages.

I'm absolutely shattered, I miss 1 zumba class and this is what happens! I'd usually still be bouncing with energy right now, but instead I really feel like going for a nap.... doesn't help I've had a headache all day too. I hope I manage to keep up at least 1 class a week while I'm on this placement, whether it's Ayr or Kilmarnock I don't much mind, but I need to keep it up.

and of course I've only just remembered about phoning for my thyroid blood test results, I was meant to phone for them on monday, and I've forgot every single day!

No comments: