About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Thursday 6 May 2010

Zumba #8

blimey what a workout!

arrived at 5, me and Mel were the first ones there, we figured out where we were going then walked about for a bit.

Lyna arrived, we paid, and then we settled down at the front - we always seem to end up stuck right at the back in the Ayr class and so we were determined it wasn't going to happen this time.

we ended up right in front of the stage.

great fun, Lyna had a real cruel streak going today and made us do one of the routines from memory while she just stood and watched us. she tried to get Mel up on stage to do her irish dancing but she refused, which was a shame - i'd have loved to have seen it!

I was really glad we were right down the front as Lyna had a few new moves for us today which involved some fancy footwork.

it was really warm in the hall, the sweat was pouring off me, I get the feeling quite a few people were slacking today coz Lyna kept saying we'll only get out what we put in - I don't think I could have put any more in! I tried to do everything as best as I could, even when I really wanted to just collapse! honestly though, what is the point in going if you're not going to put your all into it?

Mel loved her customised top and after class went to show it to Lyna, who then glared at me and asked where hers was! lol! I'll be able to pick up her top after one of the exams next week and I'll spend thursday getting it done once the exams are by with - i'm not giving anything away as to what I've got in mind though :o) well... apart from keeping it a surprise I keep changing my mind on what I'm gonna do :o)

i dunno what I'm gonna do... this was my last class till next friday! I've done zumba twice a week for the past 4 weeks, it's gonna be a shock to the system when i get back into it next week.

we wished Lyna a good weekend away, at which point she told us that because of the ash cloud she might not even get back over to france, so here's hoping that she does get her flight home.

it was amazing when we came out of class - the queue for the 7:15 class was HUGE! far more people than would be able to get in for sure, I think even if half got in they were lucky.

anyway - I'm back home mulling over more ideas for Lyna's top, I keep changing my mind on what I'm gonna do! I'm feeling OK after class today, despite having had virtually no energy all day, but we'll see how I am in the morning.

No comments: