About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Sunday 16 May 2010

feeling blue..

the hubby's being an arse, the kids are fighting and winding each other up - i've got too much to do and at the moment i just want to sit in a corner and cry.

I will be so glad to go to Uni tomorrow and then out on placement for the next 5 weeks... the negative energy in here is getting me so down.

I've got lots planned for today - the plan is to keep myself busy and hopefully it'll keep my mind off of everything else in my life.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, meeting up with my Uni friends again for our first official day of Semester C - we have a 2hr lunch so I'm gonna get my arse down to primark and pick up some more tops to be creative with, and me and Mary will probably go to Brewhaha for lunch.

I was just thinking, I'd been considering a swap to adult branch, but if that means having to travel up into glasgow for every placement... sod it, 1 placement of all that travel is bad enough! I am currently pondering going on to do adult branch after qualifying from LD, but I think I'll do it at UWS, they're not the best Uni, but I simply can't take 7am starts with 12hr shifts when it means at least an hour travelling each side too.

I'm really starting to get nervous about this upcoming placement, it seems the Physical Disability Rehabilitation Unit is where people go after pretty serious injuries where they learn how to use their limbs again, probably quite a good thing that I've already had my Mental Health placement!

Caelan's crying coz he's not getting his own way - I just can't deal with this just now.

I think I need to go and get myself dressed and keep busy- else I'm gonna crack up.

No comments: