About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Thursday 6 May 2010

another low energy day.

sleep is now completely f**ked, I didn't get to sleep till gone 3am despite the fact i was shattered all day from only having got to sleep the previous night at 5am and then only having a few hrs. got woken at 8, then again at about 9, forced myself back to sleep and slept till about 20 to 11, woke with zero energy and just lay there for about 30 mins before i could muster up the energy to move.

appetite has gone out the window once again, but I forced some toast down me, even though the very thought of the stuff was making me feel nauseous, and now I'm just building up the energy to go have a shower.

I think I'll crack open a lucozade and get some glucose into me. I suppose it really doesn't help that I don't have anything of a sweet tooth so it's quite hard to get some quick energy into me.

Zumba tonight, hopefully. Lyna said to get there for about 5:15 but with any luck with the traffic, we should get there for just gone 5, we are NOT travelling all that way (17 miles each way) just to get turned away! lol it's becoming a joke, I'm gonna have to leave the house at about 4:20 for a class that starts at 6 which is only 30 mins drive away! it's gonna get to the stage where I'm gonna spend more time queueing to get into the class than actually being in it! I do feel for Lyna, desperately trying so hard to find bigger venues... I would hate to be in her shoes having to turn people away.... but fingers crossed... once she's got the grand hall at the grange and (hopefully!) a bigger venue for Ayr - and once the media hype dies down a little - it should go back to being more managable again.

but I do love zumba, I wouldn't travel all that way if I didn't think it worth it.

No comments: