About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Friday 23 April 2010

zumba class #4

well, I survived :o)

it's quite some miracle really, considering the amount of teasing that has been going on lately between me and Lyna on facebook.

it all started after my first zumba blog entry, Lyna saw it and said kissing ass wouldn't make her go any easier on me - the opposite in fact! and well.... once a snowball starts rolling down that mountain there's not much that's gonna stop it. I really hadn't written it to kiss-ass, but hey ho - no-one believes me so i've stopped trying to convince them!

it's a great laugh, I tease Lyna, she threatens to make me feel pain at the next class, Lauren adds to it by joining in not only on FB but also by stoking the fire at her class on monday too, I survive my tuesday class (mainly coz it's SO busy!), I tease Lauren, Lyna sees it and threatens me with even more pain on my friday class...

Mel really loved stirring the situation even more by saying right at the beginning that I'd been disappointed we'd not done squats at the tuesday class, in fact I think Mel is trying to get me killed and is using Lyna as the weapon - I'm not sure why considering I'm her lift in....

it was a wee bit busier today, so I had better chance of hiding, but she still got me a couple of times . To be honest, i walked into the class quite scared of what Lyna might do (or make me do!), it wasn't helped when we were getting ready to start Lyna asked the 2 girls who had been to the class the previous night if they were sore at all - they said no, Lyna put on that wicked grin of hers and said "wrong answer!"I think it was then that I really knew we were for it!
but it was ok in the end - but I did push myself really hard today in the hope that if she saw me really trying she might leave me alone! when we left, we were dancing down the street (well, I was anyway - with my hoody slung over my head going along looking a bit like batman) and I said to Mel "I know I need help, but I have this urge to post up on Lyna's wall 'ha! is that all you've got to throw at me!'" - why am I doing this to myself?!

and so comes the end of another week of zumba for me, but I'm sure much teasing will continue - Lyna did say to me half way through class to watch out on FB... I'm nervous. she's a scary woman - why the hell do I keep poking the lion when I know it's gonna be let loose on me?!

but no matter the teasing and the treats of pain, I am still thoroughly enjoying going to zumba classes, we have such a giggle while having a great workout - i'm back to having a 32" waist ya know! it really is so addictive, I go bright red, which i HATE - i wiggle my numerous wobbly bits about along with everyone else, but I don't care how I look coz I'm feeling fab!

and just for the record - i have NEVER said Zumba is easy! lol

No comments: