About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Saturday 24 April 2010

sociology

I will be so glad to see the back of this module. it's no-where near as bad as when we first started and I've really learned a lot from it which I think will be invaluable in practice.... but I will still be glad to see the back of it! lol

oh I got 68% for my 2nd workbook by the way - mucho chuffed was I! 4% increase on the last one :)

I am now just over 800 words into my essay which is due in on tuesday, I'm aiming for approx 1000-1200 for the main part of the essay, the whole thing is to be between 1200 and 1500 so I'm right on track... I'm doing it about inequalities in health between the genders, it's all about how the health between the genders isn't biological, it's sociological. it's quite interesting really, but I'm starting to run out of material without making my essay so much longer and so much more complicated.

I only need a pass in this essay to pass the module. even if i just scrape a pass with the essay (35%) I will still finish the module with 48%, which is a pass. I've got no intention of just scraping a pass, but it does take a wee bit of weight off the shoulders when you know everything isn't riding on passing this one bit of work. I'd rather keep my summer free thanks very much, no re-sits or re-submissions of essays for me thanks very much!

No comments: