About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Wednesday 28 April 2010

yaaaaaaawn!

I just can't seem to keep my eyes open at the moment, obviously this lack of sleep and lack of appetite over these past few days have caught up with me... that added to the zumba in sauna conditions yesterday, then going to asda (which I practically danced around!) - it's all caught up with me today *yawns* - I may be the duracell bunny (according to Mel anyway) but even my batteries run out from time to time.

I've been going round and round in circles for a good part of the afternoon looking for a particular top that I want to take to change into after Zumba on friday - could I find it ANYWHERE? could I heck!

I was pulling everything off the shelving, the drawers, the baskets with the yet-to-be-sorted clean clothes, the baskets with the yet-be-to-washed clothes.... i was literally going around in circles knowing it had to be somewhere and convinced I must just keep looking past it.

I ended up eventually finding it on the floor, in Paul's office, in a corner... I've zero idea as to how it wound up there! honest to God, I have no idea whatsoever!

so it's now in the wash and will be getting put in my bag ready for friday, if I don't do it now I will be bound to forget....

speaking about forgetting - i better dig out the cool box and find where the ice packs have gone for taking lollies for after class on fri :o)

No comments: