About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Tuesday 27 April 2010

still no appetite..

yesterday yet again I had virtually nothing of an appetite - I managed HALF a crumpet in the morning. I'd made 2 but got half way through the first and really couldn't face eating any more.

I was at my friend Mary's yesterday afternoon after handing in my essay, Mary is in my class at Uni and is doing really well - but she really lacks a lot of confidence in her academic abilities. she was starting to have a bit of a freak out about the sociology essay so I said I'd pop around.

she was on the verge of crying when I got there but she said as soon as I walked in the door she instantly felt better - i must have some strange calming effect on her....

anyway, long story short she finished her essay, ended up really the only things I helped with was showing her how to search .pdf documents faster and computery things like that. Don't even think I helped her with her actual essay coz she wouldn't let me do that even if i were to offer! lol that and we chose different topics to write about so I prob couldn't have helped her even if I wanted to! lol

she got us a take-out to say thanks for the help, I got a small portion of vegetable pakoras, which I ate, and Mary also bought a bag of white choc chip cookies (the big ones!) - I got 1/2 way through 1 and then started feeling uncomfortably full.

I have been making sure I have been keeping my fluid levels up, but they're not up so high that they'd surpress my appetite like this....

last night I felt really bloated, which probably isn't helping my appetite in the slightest, and I've woken this morning feeling quite woozy headed, I'll make sure I get the rest of the home made soup down me today, even if I have to have it in several small meals - I've got Zumba tonight and I really don't wanna end up passing out! lol

No comments: