About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Sunday 25 April 2010

lack of appetite...

something must be wrong with me.

I've hardly eaten all day - in fact I've barely eaten since yesterday afternoon - today I've had 1 slice of toast at brekkie, 1/2 a bowl of home-made vegetable & lentil soup for lunch, hubby made me dinner but I hardly managed any of it, literally a few mouthfuls (a few quorn chicken chunks in a tomato sauce and a few peas).

and the soup I only had because I really felt like I should eat something as I was starting to feel light headed, but I really wasn't feeling hungry at all!

this is quite unlike me!

I was wanting to start cutting down a bit but this is just ridiculous!

I don't wanna end up passing out on Tuesday, I've embarrassed myself in front of Lyna enough as it is thank you very much.... my god that would be completely mortifying if that were to happen! lol! hence why I've been forcing myself to eat.

I've even just made myself one of those student-friendly snack-in-a-cup type things which aren't great- but aren't all that bad either, it's tomato and herb pasta... it hadn't even finished absorbing all the water before I decided I really didn't want it...

maybe it's just coz I've been quite stressed with this damn essay and upcoming exams? but then I already know that I really only have to scrape passes in my exams to pass the modules so why would i be worried? I know that I already know more than enough to pass the exams...

OK my essay isn't brilliant, but I've really read as much as I can handle and... well I thought my 2nd workbook was a pile of rubbish and ended up getting 68% for it, so my perceptions in my level of work is evidently quite off....

hum... let the pondering continue.

you just wait though, I'll wake up tomorrow and be ravenous alllllll day! lol

No comments: