About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Thursday 29 April 2010

so tired

I think my thyroid must be playing up again. it's borderline for being under-active whenever I have blood tests done but I am sure it dips below the line a fair amount in between the tests - days like today, where it took me ages just to get my eyes open this morning...

those who have thyroid problems will understand, it's not about being lazy or can't be bothered, which a lot of people pass it off as, it's so much more than that - it's an all consuming total exhaustion where even just the smallest things take so much effort.

Now, I struggle to get out of bed on a good day, I don't think I've ever been a morning person, but when my levels dip - it's 100x worse, like today where I was actually awake for a good while before I could muster up the energy to open my eyes...

I hope it passes soon.

No comments: