About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Sunday 28 March 2010

sociology workbook

Well... I honestly thought that this workbook would be the end of me! lol

have have 2 workbooks for sociology, the first we had to write 3 entries into for the first 3 lectures, the 2nd 4 entries to cover the last month's worth of lectures.

the tricky thing with these workbooks is that we're only allocated some 150-180 words per entry, we're still required to cover the major points and in a fair amount of detail! it's challenging to say the least. my first draft of #2 my entries were all over 200 words so they all needed to be drastically cut back, i hate them now, they don't read anywhere near as well.

I got 64% for my first workbook (which floored me! i was expecting to maybe scrape a pass and no more!) so at least i know i'm kinda along the right lines...

thankfully from this i've worked out what topic i'm going to cover for my 1500 word essay :o)

No comments: