About Me

I am 32 years young, mad mummy of 3 (10, 17 &19), wife to Paul (for 10 years), new qualified Learning Disabilities Nurse and owner of lots of animals!

Wednesday 9 March 2011

when it's been one of those days!

and boy has it been one of those days!!

woke up to snow
car wouldn't start
had to foot it quick-style to get C to school
it was hailing really heavily
I was 10 mins late for placement
because I have a curtosy phone I didn't have the school's number to let them know
went straight into a PE lesson
go hit in the face with a basketball
straight into a drama class
kis in class very hyper and not even listening let alone doing anything asked of them
3pm it was chucking it down
was soaked before i got anywhere near creche
walking down the highstreet a car hit a puddle and splashed me up the legs
picked C up from creche after he'd only been in 20 mins
text from D asking to get picked up - despite the fact he saw us leaving on foot.
it continued to rain the whole way home
soaked to the bone and frozen solid by the time we got in the door
still no first aid certificate in post
boys come in and instantly start with all the questions

so now i am gradually thawing out.
I had intended on going to both the regular and toning zumba classes tonight but not going to be able to make the regular class now as I have to wait for P to get home with the new battery for my car... ho hum... don't think i'd have had the energy anyway after the day i've had!

so my day has been pretty crap... hopefully it will end on a better note!

No comments: